Telangana State School Education Department has Officially Released the Official Notification for the Candidates who are looking for Pursuing Language Pandit in Telangana State Educational Departments. TS LPCET is the Common Entrance Examinations for the Admissions of Language Pandit Courses. Aspirants who clear TS LPCET 2018 Examination will be Eligible for the Admissions. This is the Golden Opportunity for the Candidates of Telangana to Ensure their Seats in Top Universities. Candidates can check TS LPCET 2018 Application Dates and Application Dates Official Notification and Go through the Application Process. Check Top 20 Universities in Telangana State and Apply for Admissions.
TS LPCET 2018 Entrance Examination is Conducted for those Aspirants who want to join the Course of Language Pandit. Aspirants who have the Certificate of Language Pandit are Eligible for Teachers Posts in the Telangana States. Check TS LPCET 2018 Application Dates and Other Eligibility Details and apply for Official Notification. For more Information Related to Telangana State Language Pandit Common Entrance Test LPCET 2018 Application Dates, Educational Qualifications and Other Mandatory Details Check the Details Provided Below.
Telangana State LPCET 2018 Notification Exam Dates Details
|Name of Organization||Telangana State School Education Department|
|Name of Examination||TS Language Pandit Common Entrance Test LPCET|
|Opening Date for Online Application||10th April 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application||24th April 2018|
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who are Applying for Telangana State LPCET 2018 should have Completed their Bachelor’s Degree in any Related Streams.
How to Apply for Telangana Stae LPCET 2018 Entrance Examination with Reg No. / DOB
- Visit the Official Website lpcet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Select the notification.
- Click on Fee Payment
- Fill all Mandatory Fields in Fee payment part check your details and Click on initial Payment.
- Payment Reference Id will generate and Send to your Register mobile Number.
- Come back to home page and Click on know your payment Status, if Payment Status Success.
- Click on fill Application and Enter payment Ref.Id and Enter all Remaining Fields.
- Verify Enter Details and Click on Proceed the Fill Application and Enter all mandatory fields and Click on Submit button.
- Take Print out of your Application Form for Future use.
Download Telangana State LPCET 2018 Official Notification: Click Here