TS LAWCET and PGLCET are Conducted by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The LAWCET is for the Students who want to pursue Bachelor of Law course they need Qualify the LAWCET. The University Conduct the LAWCET and PGLCET once in a year.The Osmania University Released the Notification for TS LAWCET and PGLCET for the Academic year 2018-19. Interested Candidates may download the Official Notification for Telangana State LAWCET and PGLCET 2018.The Eligibility of LAWCET the Candidates need to pass the graduation from any Recognized University. There are two courses available for the graduation of Law they are one is 3 year LLB course and another one is 5 years LLB course.
PGLCET is Common Entrance Test for Post Graduation in Law (LLM) or Master of Law LLM is Regular Course. To Appeared the PGLCET the Candidate needs to pass the Bachelor of Law either LLB or BL the candidates who have appeared final year Examination are also eligible. Osmania University invites the online Applications for both TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET 2018 from 25th March 2018. The Interested candidates may apply before the Last date to avoid the late fee. For more details about Telangana State LAWCET 2018 and PGLCET 2018 given below.
Telangana State PGLCET and TS LAWCET 2018 Notification Exam Dates Details
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the Exam||TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2018|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||25th March 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||25th April 2018|
|Examination Date||25th May 2018|
800/- for General
500/- for SC/ST
1000/- for General
600/- for SC/ST
Eligibility Criteria to appear the TS PGLCET and TS LAWCET
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are holding Bachelor of law degree (LL.B/B.L, 3/5 years) and Candidates who are waiting for the final year Results they are also eligible.
Experience: The Candidate seeking admission into LL.M of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum 3 years as a Judicial Officer/ Standing as an advocate.
3 years LL.B Course: The Candidate should have passed Graduation from Recognized University with 45% of the aggregate. with 10+2+3 Education Pattern
5 years of LL.B Course: The Candidate should have passed two years intermediate Examination (10+2 Pattern) with 45% of the aggregate.
How to Apply TS LAWCET and PGLCET 2018
- Visit the Official Website of TS Council of Higher Education i.e. tsche.ac.in
- Select the notification tab and Click on Cets 2018.
- Click on either LAWCET or PGLCET.
- Click on Fee Payment
- Fill all Mandatory Fields in Fee payment part check your details and Click on initial Payment.
- Payment Reference Id will generate and Send to your Register mobile Number.
- Come back to home page and Click on know your payment Status, if Payment Status Success.
- Click on fill Application and Enter payment Ref.Id and Enter all Remaining Fields.
- Verify Enter Details and Click on Proceed the Fill Application and Enter all mandatory fields and Click on Submit button.
- Take Print out of your Application Form for Future use.
Download Telangana State PGLCET and TS LAWCET 2018 Official Notification: Click Here