The Telangana State Council for Higher Education has Declared the TS EAMCET Results for the academic year 2018. The JNTU, Hyderabad has Conducted and responsible for the TS EAMCET 2018. All the EAMCET Appeared Candidates are Check the TS EAMCET Results and Now its time to check the EAMCET Counselling Dates. The TSCHE has announced the TS EAMCET Counselling Dates on its official website. Here Provide the details of Telangana EAMCET web option Dates with Rank wise. All the candidates will call for the Document Verification or Certificate Verification on 28th May 2018. The Document Verification authority will call the Candidates as per the Ranks wise.
The TSCHE will announce the first phase of Telangana EAMCET Counselling dates on 25th May 2018. The Interested Candidate needs to register their Name at nearest Help Line Centers. The Helpline Centers of EAMCET Counselling available in Each District Town in Telangana.
Telangana EAMCET Counselling Dates for Document Verification
|EAMCET Document Verification||25th May|
|Document Verification Starts from||28th May to 3rd June|
|Choice of Web Options||28th May to 5th June|
|Telangana EAMCET Seat Allotment||8th June|
|Second Phace Counselling||2nd Week of July|
|Classes Start from||16th July|
The Candidates go for the Document Verification as per the Ranks. The Students who get the rank between 1 to 10,000 they 28th Ma, and 10,000 to 20,000 on 29th May, 20,001 to 30,000 on 30th May 2018 as follows.
Documents Required for the TS EAMCET Counselling Document Verification
- TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card
- TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- SSC Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Degree Certificate (If Not Available Results Print out)
- Income and Caste Certificates.
- Last 7 Years Study Certificates (that is 6th to Intermediate)
- Transfer Certificate / T.C
- Adhar Card.
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling Process
- Registration: Quallified Candidates first Enroll or Register their Name nearest Helpline Center.
- Document Verification: Later the Candidates attend for the Document verification with all Required certificates mention above.
- Web Options: Select the Colleges in Web option we Advised the Candidates to select the more than 2 colleges in web option.
- Seat Allotment: After Successfully Completed the Web option the authority will allow the Seat.
- Reporting to Allotted Institute: This is the Final Part in TS EAMCET Counselling the candidate Report the College/ Institute before the last date and pay the Tuition fee if applicable.
Check Telangana EAMCET Counselling 2018 Dates: Click Here