TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018 Apply 202 Sub Inspector of Police (Finger Print) Posts: Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released the latest Notification for 202 Sub Inspector of police Fingerprint Section. The application forms have invited for men and women and transgender Candidates. The TNUSRB every year releases the Various job notifications for eligible candidates. The application form accepted form 29th August 2018. Candidates who are able to apply all those candidates eligible for the Written Examination. Most of the Candidates are searching for Tamil Nadu Police Job notification sat its official page. So for that here on this page, we have Displayed TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 notification.
Asper the Latest Tamil Nadu police Department Updates in his year very large number of police job released by the TN Police Dept. Getting a job in Tamil Nadu Police very difficult. However, the Competition level is very high for Competitive Exams. So candidates need to perform well in the Written And Main Exams as well as next selection processes. Tamil Nadu Police Department going to fillups the 202 fingerprint Sub Inspector of Police vacancies. check here TNUSRB Police SI educational qualification, age limit, How to Apply, Application form, Selection process, Application fee details etc details.
Tamil Nadu SI Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadi Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the posts||Sub Inspector of Police (Finger Print)|
|Number of Posts||202|
|Category||TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018|
|Starting date to Apply||29th August 2018|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu State|
|Job role||Sub Inspector of Police (finder Print)|
|Last date to apply||28th September 2018|
Tamil Nadu Police TNUSRB SI recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Below Check TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018 Educational Details, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply, Exam fee details, application form etc details. Before going to apply for TNUSRB SI recruitment 2018 candidates need to meet the Eligibility Criteria and Satisfy themselves.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be passed in Degree in Science stream from a recognized university with the Grants commission in the Pattern of 10+2+3.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. Candidates will have to pass the Tamil Part II test Conducted bu the Nadu Public Service Commission.
Age Limit: The Applicants age should be Between 20 years to 28 years as per the 01-07-2018.
Age relaxation Details:
|Name of the caste||Age relaxation|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim) Most Backward Class / Denotified Community||30 years|
|Schedule Caste, Schedule Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||33 years|
|Police Department Aspirants Appearing For 20% Departmental Quota Examination||45 years|
|Ex-Serviceman / Ex-Personnel of Central Para-Military Forces||45 Years|
|Destitute Window||35 years|
Selection process: The Selection of the Candidates base don the following phases. candidates who are clear all rounds they will be eligible Sub-inspector of police Posts.
- Written Examination or Online Computer Based Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- medical Examination and verification of Character And Antecedents.
Salary Scale: Candidates who are Selected for Sub-inspector of police Posts they can get the Salary Rs.36900/- to Rs. 116600 per month. from Tamil Nadu Police Department.
Check Category wise Communal Reservation
The Tamil Nadu TNUSRbB has released the Communal reservation will be followed by the Existing rules and Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Services rules. The Tamil Police Uniformed Civil department Released the various category posts as per the percentage wise below mentioned.
- Open Competition; 31%
- Backward Class: 26.5%
- Backward Class (Muslim): 3.5%
- Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities: 20%
- Scheduled Caste: 18%
- Scheduled Tribe: 1%.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Department Quota Posts
20% Reservation Will be Provided For Police Departmental Aspirants.
- 20% of all vacancies shall be set apart on preferential basis for the person who studied diploma/Graduation in Tamil Medium.
- They Should Have Clean Record Without Any Punishment Other Than the Minor Punishments of Black Mark.
- They Should Have to Completed 05 Years of Service as On the Date of Notification in Tamil police Department sector.
TNUSRB SI Vacancies Under Transgender Quota
- If A Transgender Candidate Applies as the Third Gender, They Should Upload an Identity Card Obtained From the Tamil Nadu Transgenders Welfare Board.
- the Transgender candidates may decide their self-identified anyone such as male or female.
- If Transgender Candidates Applied Under Third Gender Will be Treated as Women Candidate. The 30% Reservation For Women Will Also Apply to them.
How to Apply TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018
- Applicants visit its official website @tnusrbonline.in
- the Homepage Appears on the screen
- search the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018 link
- click on the Tamil Nadu Police SI recruitment 2018 link
- Fill the online application form with correctly
- pay the application fee through online or offline Bank Chalan process
- Submit the Online application form
- recheck the details before the Submission of form
- Take the print for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018 Application form for future use.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
Date of Notification: 29th August 2018.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 29th August 2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 28th September 2018.
Last date to online fee Payment: 28th September 2018.
TNUSRB SI Exam Pattern 2018
- All the eligible Candidates will be called for Online or Offline Examination
- The Exam was OMR or Computer bases test
- The TNUSRb Exam Consist of the total 160 marks
- Every question Carries the 1/2 Marks
- The Minimum qualifying marks for Exam 28 marks out of 80 marks
- The Negative Marking for wrong answers.
|Online Or Offline Exam||80 Marks (30 GK + Technical)|
|Marks for additional educational qualification||5 marks|
|special marks||5 marks|
|Viva voice||10 Marks|
Tamil Nadu TNUSRB SI Examination Admit Card 2018 Download Soon
The Tamil Nadu Police recruitment Board going to Conducts the Sub-inspector of police Examination in Upcoming Month. A Lot of Male and female candidates have applied for TNUSRB SI recruitment 2018 before the last Date. The Tamil Police department Hires the Dynamic and Multi-Skilled candidates for SI Posts in Various Designations. candidates who are Applied for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018 and waiting for Exam Dates, Exam admit card Available date. The Tamil Nadu police Uniformed Civil jobs for Sub-inspector of police in finger Print section. Check On this article TNUSRB SI Examination dates, Exam admit card, Exam pattern, syllabus, Tamil Nadu SI previous papers, model papers, Results, merit list and Shout list etc details.
Important Links to Apply:
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018 Notification: Click Here
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018 apply: Click Here