NATA 2019 Application Form Eligibility Exam Dates Pattern Syllabus @nata.in: NATA – National Aptitude Test in Architecture. The Council of Architecture (COA) Will conduct the NATA 2019 in the Last Week of April 2019. The Application forms will be Available Online. in order to Appear for the NATA 2019, Entrance Examination Candidates can follow Set of rules. Every Year COA Conducts the NATA Examination in Architecture. NATA Entrance Is A National Level Entrance Exam Conduct hire the Architecture. NATA Is a National level examination in which lakhs of Candidates participate Every Year. As per the Recent Update, NATA 2019 Application will be Available form January 2019.
Candidates who want to know the More Details of NATA 2019 Examination can visit its official website And Check Eligibility Status and Instruction to apply, Application form, Application fee, Application Mode, Fee Payment Method etc details. Candidates don’t worry here on this page we provided the NATA Application form 2019 Details Mentioned. As per the recent Updates, NATA 2019 Application form will be Available Form January 2019. before Applying of NATA 2019 Application candidates need to Check Each and Every information on the Application form.
NATA Entrance Examination 2019 Full Overview
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Council of Architecture|
|Exam Name||NATA – National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Number of Seats Available||various|
|Exam type||National Level Exam|
|Exam Mode||Objective Type Test|
|NATA Score Expires||One year|
NATA Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who wish to apply for NATA 2019 Entrance Examination Application they must fulfil the Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates must be passed in 10+2 Class in Physical Science, Chemistry, & Mathematics are the Mandatory Subjects form the Recognized Board/Organization.
- The NATA Eligibility Criteria is Composed of 4 Sections like Age, Qualification, Subject and Minimum Marks.
- Before Applying for NATA 2019 Application must be Satisfy the eligibility norms of all the 4 Sections in order o become Eligible.
- Passed in International Baccalaureate Diploma with Mathematics as the Main Subject of Examination with 50& of Marks.
Age Limit: Applicants age Limit Should be must have completed the 17 Years as on January 2019.
Application Fee: All the Applicants have to pay the Application Fee Payment through online Mode. below Check Category wise NATA Application Fee Details
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1800/-.
- For SC/St Candidates: Rs.1500/-.
How to Fill the NATA Application Form @nata.in
Candidates can apply Online through Ist official website @nata.in. Before Applying for Can Check NATA Eligibility Criteria whether they are eligible or Not. Candidates can fill the Online application form, Correctly. After the Application process, you will get the Registration ID and Password Details. So candidates must remember the ID and Password Future use.
- Students Can visit NATA official website @nata.in
- Or Click on the Below Mentioned links.
- Find the NATA 2019 Application form On the Advertisement Screen
- Click on the link
- Fill the Application form Correctly with Full details.
- Attach the Scanned Photograph and Signature and submit.
- Make payment of Fee as per the category wise.
- Finally, the Filled Application form will is Opens on the screen.
- After final Submission, you will get the Registration Id and Password Details.
NATA 2019 Important Dates:
|Notification Releasing Date||1st Week of January 2019|
|Online Applications Starting date||3rd Week of January 2019|
|Last Date of Submitting the Application form||Last Week March 2019|
|NATA 2019 Exam Date||Last Week of April 2019|
|Declaration of results||1st Week of June 2019|