Nagaland Public Service Commission PSC has Released Official Notification Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018 for 66 Vacancies of Various Posts of Agriculture Officer, Agriculture Inspector, Demonstrator, Assistant Conservator of Forest, SDO, Junior Engineer, Junior Soil Conservation Officer and Technical Assistant Posts in Nagaland PSC. A huge Number of Aspirants in Nagaland are Searching for Latest Job Recruitment Notifications in Nagaland PSC Departments. Nagaland PSC has Officially Invited the Aspirants through Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018 on 14-03-2018. Check Nagaland Public Service Commission NPSC Recruitment 2018 Official Notification and go for Application Process. For latest Updates of Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs Visit our Official Webpage.
Candidates who have Completed their B.Sc Agriculture / Chemistry / Physics, Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electronics and Electrical Engineering and Other Educational Qualifications are Eligible for the Application Process. A huge Number of Eligible Candidates in Nagaland State are Dreaming to Get their Placements in Nagaland Government Sectors. Candidates who are Applying for Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018 should Check Official Notification Provided Below Clearly Regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualifications and Other Information Before Application Process. For more Information Related to Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018 Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process, Salary Details and Other Details Check the Information Given Below.
Nagaland Public Service Commission NPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Organization||Nagaland Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||
|Total Number of Posts||66 Vacancies
|Starting Date of Application||13-03-2018|
|Closing Date of Application||31-03-2018|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No – 3/2017|
|Salary||Refer in Official Notification|
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for Various Posts should Check Post wise Educational Qualifications Below.
- B.Sc Agriculture for Agriculture Officer and Agriculture Inspector
- 10th Class with ITI, Diploma, and Degree for Demonstrator
- Degree for the POst of Assistant Conservator of Forest
- B.E or B.Tech for SDO
- Diploma or Degree for Junior Engineer
- B.Sc for Junior Soil Conservator
- M.Tech / B.E / B.Tech for the Post of Technical Assistant
Selection Process: Candidates who are Applied for the Post are Selected for the Examination on the Basis Physical Test.
How to Submit Application Form for Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018 Combined Technical Services Examination through Offline
Candidates who are Applying for Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018 should Follow the Below given instructions.
- Visit NPSC Official Website www.npsc.co.in
- Click on Application form from the Left side of Application Form
- Click on Application form for Combined Technical Services Examination 2017
- Fill the Application Form with Mandatory Details
- Submit All the Required Certificates with Examination Fee at the Below Given Address
- Candidates can Also Pay Application Fee by Taking Demand Draft of Rs.300/- on the Name of Below given Address
Office of the Nagaland Public Service Commission,
New Capital Complex,
Kohima – 797001,
Download Nagaland PSC Combined Technical Services Examination 2017 Application Form: Click Here