DTE MHT CET 2019 Entrance Exam Notification Exam Dates Eligibility Application Process: Government of Maharashtra Directorate of Technical Education DTE Officially Published Engineering Entrance Examination MHT CET 2019 Notification. MHT CET is State Level Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted by the DTE Maharashtra State, Mumbai . The Candidates who are completed 10+2 / Intermediate are eligible for Applying MHT CET 2019 Online Application Form. DTE Maharashtra every year conducts the MHT CET / Maharashtra Health & Technical Common Entrance Test For Admissions into various Courses – B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy / Pharmacy.D Courses / B.Sc (Honours) / B.Tech Courses in Agriculture. Eligible & Interested 10+2 / its Equivalent Students can apply for MHT CET 2019 Application Form Registration from January 18th, 2019 to March 25th, 2019.
For the Academic Year of 2019 – 2020 Government of Maharashtra DTE will conduct the MHT CET Examination on 10th May 2019. MHT CET 2019 Applicants can download the Admit Card from 24th April 2019 to 5th May 2019. DTE Maharashtra will release the MHT CET Exam Results on or before 3rd June 2019. The Candidates who are searching for MHT – CET 2019 Online Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility Criteria How to Apply Application Fee Details Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card Previous Papers Answer Keys will be provided below
MHT CET 2019 Notification Released
DTE Maharashtra published Notification for MHT CET / Maharashtra Health & Technical Common Entrance Test for Admissions into B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy / Pharmacy.D Courses / B.Sc (Honours) / B.Tech Courses in Agriculture. Check MHT CET 2019 Syllabus / DTE Maharashtra 2019 Exam Dates / MHT CET Results / MHT CET Eligibility Criteria. This Time MHT CET 2019 added another Subject. The Students should study 11 subjects. The Candidates who are interested to apply should follow various Stages – DTE MHT CET 2019 Registration / Form Filling / Uploading Documents / Payment of Application Fee.
DTE Maharashtra 2019 – CET Notification Released Check MHT CET Eligibility Criteria Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Name of the Organisation||Government of Maharashtra DTE|
|Name of the Entrance Examination||MHT CET / Maharashtra Health & Technical Common Entrance Test|
|For Admissions into||B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy / Pharmacy.D Courses / B.Sc (Honours) / B.Tech Courses in Agriculture|
|Starting Date for Online Application Form Submission||January 18, 2019|
|Ending Date for Online Application Form Submission||March 25th, 2019|
|With Late Fee for Submission of Application Form||March 26th, 2019 to March 31st, 2019|
|Date of MH-CET 2019 Entrance Examination||May 10th, 2019|
|Download Availability of MH-CET 2019 Admit Card Starts from||April 24th, 2019 to May 10th, 2019|
|MH-CET 2019 Answer Key Released Date||In the month of May 2019|
|MH-CET 2019 Results Status||In the month of June 2019|
List of DTE MHT CET Exam Centres 2019
How to Apply MH CET Online Application Form Registration
- MHT CET / Maharashtra Health & Technical Common Entrance Test Online Application Form is Available from 18th January 2019 to 25th March 2019
- Visit the Official Website – www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- First Stage – New User Registration (With Valid ID & Mobile Number the Candidates should complete MH CET 2019 Registration) / Upload Scanned Photo (15 Kb to 50 Kb) Signature (5 Kb to 50 Kb) / Selection of Subjects )
- Second Stage – Fill Online Application Form ( Fill all the Mandatory Details Carefully ) / For Future Purpose keep safe Application Number
- Third Stage – Mode of Payment ( The Candidates should pay Application Fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net – Banking )
- Application Fee For General Category from Maharashtra State / Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) / J & K Migrants – Rs 800 /- plus Service Charges & for BC – (SC/ST, VJ/DT-NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC) & persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only – Rs 600/- Plus Service Charges .
- Fourth Stage – Payment Transaction Queries ( The Amount is Debited at the time of transaction , don’t try for new application. The Candidates should wait up to 24 hours for the Confirmation and try for the payment – same registered id . If the amount is not debited you can try the payment process .