A Massive Number of Searches are done on Every day for Latest GK Questions. The Job-seekers need to improve their General knowledge to get the Job. Here we Provide the Latest GK General Knowledge Questions with Answers. It is Useful to the Candidates who attend the Govt jobs. The Job-seekers know about the what happening the world. These Latest GK General Knowledge Questions will useful for the Competitive Examination.
Check the Best and Latest General Knowledge Questions with Answers PDF. We upload the Some Pdf Files which Includes latest General Knowledge and Current affairs.
Top Latest GK General Knowledge Questions with Answers
1. Which of the following features of Indian temples resembles pylons of the Egyptian temples?
2. Which of the following states is the sole producer of agate, chalk, and perlite in India?
D. Tamil Nadu
3. Which of the following states is India’s largest Bauxite producer?
4. Which of the following is responsible for the fact that Tennis ball bounces higher at high altitudes than in plains?
A. Low Gravity
B. High Gravity
C. Less dense air
D. Low atmospheric temperature
5. Which of the following is not a correct statement?
A. One liter of cold air will be heavier than one liter of hot air
B. Bats are blind but can fly in the dark because of echolocation
C. In the human body, Liver stores glucose as glycogen
D. Foot and mouth disease of cattle is a viral disease
6. A persistent fall in the general price level of goods and services is known as __:
7. India’s first Uranium Mine is located at which among the following places?
8. Tabo Monastery is located in which of the following states?
A. Arunachal Pradesh
B. Himachal Pradesh
C. Jammu & Kashmir
9. Which of the following is a correct set of two official languages of the United Nations?
A. Hindi and Chinese
B. Arabic and Chinese
C. Japanese and Chinese
D. Hindi and French
10. The constitutional position of President of India is most closely similar to __:
A. British Monarch
B. US President
C. Russian President
D. British Prime Minister