The Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research has issued the Recruitment notification. The IGCAR Recruitment Notification for Technical and Scientific Assistant Posts. The Indira Gandi Center for Atomic Research announces the Recruitment notification with advertisement no.03/2018. The Interested Candidates may apply for the IGCAR Recruitment Notification. The Candidates ensure that eligibility conditions before applying for the Indira Gandi CAR Recruitment. The Examination centers for this recruitment is all over India. For more details Interested Candidates may download the official notification.
The Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research has published the Notification details on its official website. Here we provide the post wise details in IGCAR Recruitment Notification.
Post Details and Educational Qulaification.
- Architecture: – The Candidates need to B.Arch with Minimum 60% Marks
- Civil: B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks
- Safety: B.E or M.E Degree in Sfery Engineering with 605
- Civil: Diploma in Civil Engineering with Minimum 60% Marks
- Arcgitecture: Diploma in Architecture 3 years duration with minimum 60%
- Safety Deploma in Civil/ Mechanical engineering with 6% Marks and One year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial in Safety
Stipendiary Trainee Category:
- Mechanical: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60%
- Electrical: Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60%
- Instrumentation: Diploma in Electronics7 Instrumentation/ Instrumentation Technology engineering with 60% Marks
- Chemical:Diploma in Chemical Engineering with Minimm 60%
- Chemistry:B.Sc(Chemistry) with Minimum 60% Marks
- Physics:: B.Sc(Physics) with Minimum 60% Marks
The IGCAR Recruitment Examination held only in Engilish medium. Selection Process of this Recruitment Notification is Written Test and Interview. The Authority Panal will call the Shortlist candidates for interview.
Apply Online for the IGCAR Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Organiztion||Indira Gandhi Center for Atomiuc Research|
|Name of the Posts||
|Application Starts from||18th May|
|Last Date for Submit Application||17th June|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply for the Technician post in IGCAR notificaion
- Visit the IGCAR Official Website that is www.igcar.gov.in
- Click on Apply online
- Click on One Time Registration and Enter all Mandatory fields then click on next button.
- Upload your Photo adn Signature Click on Submit Button.
- Pay the Examination fee and Click on Submit Button.
- Print Your Acknowledgement for further use.