Many Aspirants are searching daily on the Internet for Best General Knowledge Questions with Answers to improve their Memory Skills which helps them in Gaining great marks in the Competitive Examinations. Here, on this Webpage, we are Providing Best General Knowledge Questions with Answers PDF which are very useful for the Aspirants during the Preparation of Competitive Examinations. Every Human Being should know about the Past, Present and Future Matters happening around the Globe. So, Many Aspirants are in need of More and more general knowledge Questions. Here we are providing some of the General Knowledge Questions along with Answers PDF.
Check best and Toughest General Knowledge Questions with Answers PDF which are very helpful at the time of Competitive Examinations from Below.
Check -> GK Questions of Telangana
Check Top GK Questions with Answers PDF
1. In which year 1st World war was Ended?
- July 28, 1918
- November 11, 1918
- September 1, 1918
- September 2, 1918
Correct Answer: B (November 11, 1918)
2. Literacy Rate of Telangana
Correct Answer: A (66.46%)
3. What is the name of World’s First Satellite?
- Worldview – 1
- Sputnik – 1
Correct Answer: C (Sputnik – 1)
4. Which is the Largest Bank Around Globe in terms of Members & Branches?
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Agricultural Bank of China
- State Bank of India
Correct Answer: D (State Bank of India)
5. Who is Known as the Father of Modern Economics?
- Charles Darwin
- Adam Smith
- John Maynard Keynes
- Peter Drucker
Correct Answer: B (Adam Smith)
6. ______ is the Purest Form of Iron
Correct Answer: C (Wrought)
7. In Which year Supreme Court was Established in Calcutta?
Correct Answer: A (1773)
8. Which is the Nearest Galaxy to Milkyway Galaxy?
- Whirlpool Galaxy
- Black Eye Galaxy
- Sombrero Galaxy
- Andromeda Galaxy
Correct Answer: D (Andromeda Galaxy)
9. Which is known as the Second Largest Moon in our Solar System?
Correct Answer: A (Titan)
10. Who Discovered Vitamin ‘C’?
- Paul Gyorgy
- Lucy Wills
- Henrik Dam
- T. Froelich
Correct Answer: D (T. Froelich)
11. Where did ‘Raffles Hotel’ Located?
Correct Answer: D (Dubai)
12. Who among the Following appoints Supreme Court Judge?
- Prime Minister of India
- Former Judge of Indian Supreme Court
- President of India
- Bar Council of India
Correct Answer: C (President of India)
13. Who Established Civil Services in India?
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Lord Rippon
- Thomas Robert Malthus
- Verghese Kurien
14. Elephanta Caves are located at
- Andhra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
15. International Yoga day was celebrated on
- 21st June
- 21st July
- 23rd June
- 23rd July
Correct Answer: A (21st June)
Check more Important General Knowledge Questions with Answers PDF. Like/Subscribe our Official Webpage for latest General Knowledge Questions with Answers PDF and Latest Current Affairs.