AP Police SI Recruitment 2018 Apply 334 Sub Inspector & Other Posts Notification: Andhra Pradesh Police Department Recruitment has Declared Now. AP Police Notification 2018 has Available for Andhra Pradesh State Degree / Intermediate Candidates (Both Male & Female). AP SI Notification 2018 Released on 1st November 2018 for Recruitment of Sub Inspectors – Civil, AR & APSP, Deputy Jailors & Station Fire Officers.. A Lot of Candidates are searching for the AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Online Application Status. So Candidates who have Looking for the AP Police SI Notification 2018 can apply from 5th Nov to 24th Nov 2018. Candidates can use this Opportunity and apply for the AP Police Recruitment on or before last date of Online Application Submission. Presently, We have given the AP Police SI Vacancies Eligibility Criteria and Other Details at Below the Article.
AP SI Notification 2018 Released Check Andhra Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Vacancies
Candidates can use this Page for Easy to Check ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ పోలీసు ఉద్యోగ ప్రకటనలను 2018 Eligibility Details.
|Post Code Number||Name of the Vacancies||Number of Vacancies|
|11||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil)||150 Vacancies|
|12||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (AR)||75 Posts|
|13||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP)||75 Posts|
|14||Deputy Jailors (Men)||10 Posts|
|15||Deputy Jailors (Women)||04 Posts|
|16||Station Fire Officers||20 Posts|
AP Police SI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online @ slprb.ap.gob.in Check Eligibility Criteria & Notification Details
However, The Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 having Some Eligibility Details. Aspirants who have Interested in this AP Police SI civil Vacancies 2018. Those Candidates Must and Should Satisfy the SLPRB, AP Sub Inspector Civil Vacancies Eligibility Criteria. Otherwise, They AP Police SI Online Application has Rejected. So Check the Andhra Pradesh Police SI & Other Posts Eligibility Details by Using this Web Page.
- Presently, Interested Candidates Must and Should Qualify in the Degree from a Recognized University. Those Candidates have Eligible for the Vacancies. And these Qualified Aspirants Must have Qualify in 01st July 2016. Those type of Candidates has Eligible to Apply.
- For Post Code 11, 12, 13, 16 Vacancies: SC and ST Candidates Must Qualify the Only Intermediate from a Recognized University.
- However, Aspirants Must have Attained the Age of 21 Years and Must Not Have Attained the Age 27 Years as on 01st July 2016. And they Must have been Born Not Earlier than 02nd July 1989 and Not Later than 01st July 1995.
Presently, Eligible and Interested Candidates Selection Process will be Based on their Performance in Given Rounds. Those have Follows
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Final Written Exam
However, Aspirants who Secure Minimum 40% Marks in the Prelims Exam. They have Only Eligible for the Next Rounds. So candidates Must and Should Qualify in the Preliminary Stage.
Those Interested Candidates Must have to Pay the Application Fee through Only in Online Mode.
- General and OBC Aspirants: Rs. 600/-
- SC and ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
APSLPRB Police Sub Inspector (AR/Civil/APSP), Deputy Jailors & Station Fire Officers Notification
|Name of the Organization||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh (APSLPRB)|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector & Other Posts Available Above table|
|Number of Posts||334 Vacancies|
|Date of Written Exam||16th December 2018|
|Starting Date of Online Application||05th November 2018|
|Final Date for Online Application||24th November 2018|
How to Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh AP Police Sub Inspector 2018 Recruitment Online Application
- However, Aspirants Visit the Official Website or “Apply Online” Direct Link Activated Below
- Click on the Recruitment Section in the Homepage
- Then Click on the AP Police SI Bharti 2018 Link
- Presently, Now Read the Official Notification Carefully
- Then Click on the Apply Online Link in the Notification
- Enter their Mandatory Details and Scanned Copies of Documents
- Then Pay the Online Application Fee
- However, Click on the Submit Button
- Then the Filled AP Police SI Online Application Form has to Open on the Screen
- However, Check and Download the AP Police Online Application
- Finally, Take Hard Copy for Further Use.
Check Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2018 Official Notification: Click Here